Oversees the fiscal management, compliance, planning and oversight of the daily operations and program activities.
- Ensure appropriate requests for approval of session expenditures and activities are processed and that payments are disbursed in timely manner.
- Manage, monitor, and implement sessions and activities in accordance with approved budget.
- Work with the administrative coordinator to maintain and safeguard student records and confidentiality of student information.
- Track and manage student participation and attendance.
- Ensure timely disbursement of financial awards.
- Develop and implement programs by coordinating activities such as outreach and recruitment, meeting and events; presentations and materials for organization scholars.
- Secure and prepare guest speakers for respective activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
2 years experience in finance or related.
Physical Job Description:
Manual Dexterity: Work requires regular speed and accuracy for most of the working day. Physical Effort: Work requires infrequent physical demands, such as lifting 25 pounds of less. Working Conditions: Normal office conditions. Hazards: Little or no exposure to hazards. Equipment Use: PC, keyboard, copier, facsimile.
The statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Mail resume to: Mr. M. Lizarraga, TELACU Industries, 5400 E Olympic Blvd, 3rd Flr., Los Angeles, CA 90022