Under general supervision, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the maintenance Department with basic clerical tasks, such as processing of documentation and reports related to the maintenance programs for TRM and TPM, purchasing and scheduling services from vendors, data entry, etc.
Essential Job Duties
- Processes all invoices related to maintenance issues and verifies that work was completed. Includes inputting purchase orders for each invoice and submitting them to the Regional Maintenance Supervisor for approval and then creating invoices and forwarding them to accounting.
- Oversees PSR process, including getting approvals from Regional Maintenance Supervisors.
- Processes all supply orders for the department.
- Assist RMS with submitting CMEs for approval: obtain all documents from vendors.
- Responsible for ordering maintenance uniforms and shoes.
- Attends staff, departmental, and required meetings.
- Cover reception area when needed: answers incoming calls and assist clients with inquiries in person.
- Assist accounting with inquiries on invoices, R&R documents and refund/credit memos.
- Portal access for upcoming HACLA/HACoLA inspections: notify responsible parties when a unit inspection is scheduled.
- Review monthly statements to ensure all invoices have been submitted by vendor. If missing invoices contact vendor to obtain invoice.
- Keep track of all BM expenses reports and ensure they are being submitted on time.
- Assist RMS and BM with scheduling services with vendors when needed.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must be a team player, people-oriented, and have a high level of initiative and commitment to effecting positive change within affordable housing for the elderly and disabled.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, set priorities, and be a problem solver.
- Must have great initiative and ability to follow-through on all tasks.
- Preferable bilingual and fluent in English/Spanish (written and oral).
Computer & Software Skills
- Must have foundational computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook email and calendaring) and the Internet.
- ADP WorkforceNow user
- Intermediate Excel user
- Intermediate OneSite user
- Onesite/Yardi a plus.
TELACU Property Management is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.